When you have to plug off leaking tubes in condensers and heat exchangers, the patented Conco High Confidence Tube Plug is “absolutely the best” reusable plug you can use! Tested at pressures in excess of 1,000 PSI and available in sizes 1", ¾”, 7/8”, 1-1/8” and 1-1/4”, the Conco High Confidence Tube Plug will not move into or out of leaking tubes thanks to its innovative gripping and sealing design.
- Tested to over 1,000 PSI under wide range of temperature and vibration conditions
- Innovative gripping and sealing design
- Unlike other permanent plugs, the High Confidence Plug can be removed and reused
- Durable, expanding chloroprene cylinder provides dependable sealing action
- Safe for use on coated or epoxied tubesheets
- Available in brass, bronze, stainless steel and titanium
How Do Conco High-Confidence Plugs Work?
Featuring a dual-action gripping and sealing design, the high-confidence plug can be placed anywhere within the tube and has been tested at pressures in excess of 1,000 PSI