For temporary or permanent plugging of 5/8” to 1-1/4” condenser and heat exchanger tubes, Conco’s expanding EX-F tube plug is tested to withstand a wide range of pressure, temperature and vibration conditions up to 400 PSI. The EX-F features a dual-action gripping and sealing design and also allows the plug to be placed anywhere within the tube. The dual-action design makes it an excellent choice for applications where plug slippage may be a concern. For applications where you want to place a plug flush to the tubesheet, consider the Conco EX-3, and for applications where you desire the ability to place a plug at any location within a tube, consider the Conco EX-4.
- Available in brass, bronze, stainless steel and titanium
- Tested under a wide range of pressure, temperature and vibration conditions to 400 PSI
- Dual action sealing and gripping design
- Durable DuPont Chloroprene and Vulcanized Fiber construction
- Quick and easy installation
How Do Conco EX-F Tube Plugs Work?
Featuring a dual-action design with chloroprene sealing and fibre gripping, the EX-F can be placed anywhere within the tube and provides exceptional grip where plug slippage is a concern.